Sunday, November 10, 2013

Playing Catch Up

The problem with updating infrequently is that it's difficult to know what crafty goodness to talk about. All sorts of things get worked on, some get finished and a few rare treasures actually get photographed. It all becomes a long list of things to be shared.

Yep, first world problems.Still.

Right now I am filled with enthusiasm for organization. This is much better than last week when I was filled with enthusiasm for fatigue and frustration.
Allow me to share this results of this eagerness.


All going to the local Goodwill.
 Some of those items are from 1995.
 I have issues.

As we're in that room, and no doubt you are wondering why there are purple foam puzzle pieces on the floor, and you can see the hint of a green sleeve, I might as well show you the rest of the green.

I succumbed to the Tin Can Knits pattern, Antler.


It's for my nephew. It's still wet and blocking and in need of buttons but it was a pleasant 10 days of knitting. I used some stash Cascade 220 and it took about 2 and a half skeins for a longer version of the 4 to 6 year old size.

I love cables.


Now I'm off to fill up some bags with donated clothing and then I'm going to watch my team and have a beer. Sundays. They're wonderful.

1 comment:

SJ said...

I'm planning on knitting that sweater for my kid at some point (I'm hoping in the handspun I've been plying). I hope mine turns out as cute as yours!